Is it normal to be 13 and not be in a relationship ?

I'm 13 and haven't ever had a boyfriend... is that normal? I ve had a few offers but I always find an excuse to say no. I think that it s because I m not ready but idk. I have sooo man crushes and I like guys alot. However, every time, I say no. My friends are already having sex or have been having sex for a couple of years. I haven t even had my first kiss yet and I just feel left out. Idk what to do... plz help :( I m 13 btw
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
What shall I advice?

You already know that you are not yet ready, as you yourself feel. From your letter it seems you carry a mature brain on your shoulders but feel the peer pressure because of the culture you live in.

Please be aware that, at your age, not having boyfriends or not having had sex, IS NOT A CRIME, if that is what you want, for the moment, to be.

And this is a situation you are going to face a lot from now on in your life, a lot of social pressure to do things which you don't want to do/don't want to do yet....ITS YOUR LIFE AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO AS WELL AS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS.

Do concentrate on things that you like, for the moment.

Good Luck.