Is it normal that a day after getting kicked in the testicular ?

a day after getting kicked in the testicals you cant get an irection I recently was kicked in the testicals. The day i was kicked i could have an irection. It is now two days later and i can not get an irection whatsoever. Is this serious?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Thanks for query,
Never do this type of foolishness,by doing this you may hurt your testes badly may cause impotency for ever.Some times while kicking you may go into vaso vagal shock.
If you have now any problem, consult urologist and get examined soon.
Ok and bye.