Is it normal if some one keeps changing the position of things who is suffering from depression ?

sir my mother has experienced depression in past ......but from last 1-2 years she seemed quite normal.But during this time she keeps on changing positions of various things .She is very much attached to me and follows what ever i say blindly. Please reply sir my mother has experienced depression in past ......but from last 1-2 years she seemed quite normal.But during this time she keeps on changing positions of various things .She is very much attached to me and follows what ever i say blindly. Please reply
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011