Is it normal for watery discharge?

HI doc . im AAAAAAA 25 years old im a working mom. im 8 mos. pregnant i hava a question why is it ii d experience discharge like water, is that normal?pls. answer my question thank you
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Hello mam, it is normal to have increased discharge during pregnancy. But at times this watery discharge can be due to silent rupture of bag of waters. So get yourself examined by your gynecologist and get an ultrasound too for amount of liquor. Till you get an appointment for the same keep a check on fetal movement count. Take care and all the best.