Is it normal for the semen to leak out for 20 to 40 min after sex ?

i have semen leaking out of my penis 20 to 40 mins after sex. I kind of comes out in a gush when i move a certain way. is this common. I am 37 years old, 5 10 and 170 lbs. I had a vascectomy last year.
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,you are suffering with ejaculatory dysfunction,you need to follow pelvic and anal constriction exercise daily for 10-15 mins then you will be fine .

take care,have a nice day!
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The problem of semen leakage as you are describing is not normal and need to be examined.Please see if this problem has been since the time you have undergone vasectomy.Please consult the surgeon who operated you so that he will examine you and advise accordingly if he is unavailable the best doctor will be a Urosurgeon who will examine you and give the necessary treatment to you.Do not wait please consult a Urosurgeon.
thanks