Is it normal for motion color to change during pregnancy ?

Hi Doc, im 8 and half months pregnant ...I have noticed that my motion color has changed...Is this normal..
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
A hearty congratulations to dont need to worry it is not a problem.still if you are not satisfied and it worries you visit your gynaecologist.She will assure you for good.
have a happy and safe pregnancy.
hi welcome to HCM,motion colour was nothing to do with pregnancy dont worry.have a happy pregnancy
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, during pregnancy colour of stool can be changed by medicine like iron folic acid, n pregnancy itself cause of constipation which cause of change of colour of stool. so there is nothing to worry.
Infertility Specialist Dr. Meenakshi Rastogi's  Response
HI,It is not clear by your complaint what colour stool you are passing. However if the stools are dark coloured, this could be due to certain food you might be eating. Like dark green leafy vegetables. or beetroot etc. Some Iron tablets also alter stool colour. If the stool colour is light, then you should get your serum bilirubin tested. Sometimes in pregnancy liver is pressed so bilirubin increases. It becomes all right after delivery. Take care.