Is it normal for husband to ask me to fantasize about another person performing oral sex on me?

this is regarding my husband.eversince we have been married we have had afulfilling sexual realation but past one year while having sex my husband asks me to fanatasize about anthor personperforming oral sex on me ,is it normal,doesit indicate he has taken part in group sex or is it amere fantasy,iamquite conservative when it comes to theses things ,otherwise my husband has been very loyal to me.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear milana, Here nothing is wrong fantasizing to another person while having sex with your husband either by yourself or if your husband asks for. and there is nothing abnormal or alarming with his sexuality perhaps he is getting more excited with the thought of someone else doing oral sex with you now it is your choice to fantasize other man or enjoy the act mentally and physically with your husband . its a fantasy of your husband let him enjoy it. it doesnt mean he had gone for group sex dont bother . ENJOY...
Dermatologist Dr. Praveen Rodrigues's  Response
Jul 2012
Hi there. I often wonder how we judge 'loyalties' or what constitutes 'conservatism'? If by conservative behaviour, you claim to have been sharing straight missionary sex with your husband, then perhaps he is looking for some variation to spice up your lives. If that is indeed the case, he seems to be looking out for both of you. There is no harm in role-playing during sex as per your individual preferences et al. Why extrapolate it to group sex & think so far ahead? Speak to him would be my suggestion..ask him directly. If you have an open & fulfilling marriage as you say you do, then the direct approach is the best instead of speculation & unnecessary heartaches! The question would be was it difficult for you to comply with his wishes or did you comply & then feel guilty? Perhaps he thinks he is not satisfying you or feeling inadequate himself for some reason..reassure him gently all is well & how much you appreciate his efforts & then tell him how you feel. All the best. Wish you both a continued happy sex & marital life!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Vikram Hospital, Bangalore, India