Is it normal for hands/feet to be cold all the time?

good evening doc, why im having cold hands and feet. pls reply me
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Since whenis it like this? are you worried about anything? do get this symptoms often? did you have anxiety attacks before? tRy warming yourself up, listen to music, or go out for a should help..if stil not better an dhave increased hearbeat and other symptoms, call up your doc and inform..

Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
If you have the tendency to perspire lot in feet and hand, that can make it cold.
because for evopartion will absorb heat from underlining structure making hand and
feet cold. Thanks