Is it normal for gums to bleed while having throat infection ?

I have a throat infection, suddenly my gums are bleeding is that normal?.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
welcome to healthcare magic
incase you do not have any other sympptoms of bleeding under skin, bone pain, fever and the bleeding from gums is occasionally only when you brush you can keep a watch on it.
if not the case then see a doc soon to get a detailed examination.
hope this is helpful
it seems that your infection is still not relieved which happens with viral fevers. they take time to settle down and are associated with lots of pain here and there. i believe you must still be on some antibiotic and pain killers meanwhile.
get in touch with your doctor if thats not the case. it is essential to feel free of discomfort whatever be the diagnosis.
wish you a healthy recovery.