Is it normal for being 34 weeks pregnant?

burning after having sex, is it normal for being 34 weeks pregnant? my doctor says the baby healthy and my pee is normal and am healthy, so whats really happening?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
This may be a commonly seen conditon in pregnant women. This happens due to change of pH of urine. It seems quite acidic in nature and the vaginal conditions also changed. So seems the burning micturition.
Have a Healthful Day..
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Burning sensation in the vagina may be due to the local trauma during the sex as the vaginal mucosa is very fragile during the pregnancy. It is better to do sex very carefully and use any local antiseptic cream for relief from burning.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal