Is it normal for an 8 year old girl to have axillary hair? Have active life style and healthy diet

My daughter turned 8 years old four months ago. I have just noticed that she has axillary hair (both sides). This seems early to me. She is tall for her age (always has been)...she has always been 75th-80th percentile on height and weight. She is very active (playing multiple sports), eats a healthy high variety diet (including lots of veggies and fruit and poultry only 1-2x/week). She has always been given organic milk and eggs . She had her 8 year old well check only 3 months ago and all seemed well. Should I inform her pediatrician and is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012