Is it normal for a male to get disturbed at hearing a teenage being pregnant?

this morning while i was working outside as a cleaner next to a school I overheard a young schoolgirl who was only 13 mentioned to her friend she was pregant. She carried on telling her she was getting help from a nurse, but i just carried on working and took no notice of the situation. This has been on my mind all day and I am getting very emotional. I don t know why I have been keep crying a few times in the day about it. i can not understand this because i have no childen and I,m a 39 year old male. Is this normal for male to expereince this ?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Hello there!
as you said you 39 and you have no children. well craving for children and couldnot having them makes a person very emotional to even the word child and hearing from a 13 year old to have a pregnancy adds to the frustration. plus the other aspect of pregnancy at 13 is a brutal act with the pregnant kid. so that also itself is a shock.
i advise to to have a fertility consultancy and last but not the least a few sessions of psychotherapy . it will help you calm down. remember sharing your grief will lighten you up. so go and share it with a psychotherapist and your wife or close friends. i am sure it will help