Is it normal for a doctor to actually show how to clean my foreskin as I was having a rash inside ?

Is it normal for a doctor to actually show me how to clean my foreskin i am 13 and have been having issues with my foreskin getting kind of a rash inside. when they sent me to th dcotor he put soap in there and rubbed it around till i sported a full on bone but he didn t stop. i was both nervous and excited wanted him to stop but also didn t want the amazing sensation i had to stop but finally i stopped him cuz i just had to. Is this normal though? anybody with foreskin had someone teach them so much they got a bone? granted I did need to learn to clean it but it seemed to go too far?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011