Is it necessary to take the medicine thyronorm when thyroid test is normal.

Sir i was pregnent and i had various tests including thyroid .Free t4 was 12.4 and TSH was 8.3. I stareted taking Thyronorm 50mcg. I took medicine for only 5 days. I had my 2nd miscarriage and D&C on 18th March,2013 and on 29th March i repeated thyroid test now free T4 is 13.4 and TSH is 4.3. I want to ask is it necessary to take medicine (Thyronorm 50 mcg) as now Thyroid test is very normal. my gyne has suggested to take medicine. Please give me your openion.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013