Is it necessary to take rabies injection again if already taken 1 year back and a dog has bitten me again ?

I was given 3 dose of arv 1year back again iwas beaten yesterday by vaccinated dog class lll bite please tell me should be completely vaccinatedfull course of ARV or not or shall i have to take human immunoglobulin at local site as advised by doctor please enlighten me as he told me as i have class 3bite i have to go for above t/t
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I think u dont need arv n not req immunoglobulin u need to take care of wound n observe the dog for 10days