Is it necessary for a man to mastrubate while sleeping to remain physically and mentally fit ?

dr..let me ask you..something related to sex...i am 25yrs old..and while i was chatting wth my frd s..i came to kwn that during sleep most of the men used to have mastrubation..but this is a new information for me bec..i don t have that exp..still they are telling that i had some sexual problem....indeed i use to mastrubate..min.6 times a week..and i had done sexual contact with my girl frd..also. during that also i did nt feel anything strange..infact everything was please be kind enough to tell me that there any problem with me? or is it right that ..passing semen during sleep for a man indicates he is physically and mentally have good sex with his partner?..pls ..clarify my there any problem with me..if pls..give me some remedy?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
As per your history you are not getting nightfall ( feeling mastrubation in sleep).
Let me tell you first thing that not getting masturbation and passing semen in sleep is not any disorder/health problem.
Nightfall (passing semen in sleep) is the result of sexual erotics thinking, sexual desires that are in mind. Getting masturbation in day and having sex with hetero partner clears it that you are not having any sexual problems.
Have a Heathful Day