Is it indicative of overdose of Klonopin, Alprazolam or opiates to have white foam at mouth after death?

Hi , I am a paramedic. Last night I went to a confirmation of death of a female in her 50s in the inner city. She was found clothed in bed, cold to touch , rigor, pooling of blood posterior. Pulpits fixed and dilated. She had white foam at the mouth, which I have seen before in overdose of klonopin , alprazolam , and all the opiates. Is this a possibly ? Is it indictitive of OD to have white foam post expiration? Tks, Street medic
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012