Is it important to split my penis also why does it become very small from 15 cm to 5 cm ?

hi, i want to know if it is important to split my penis? hi, i want to know if it is important to split my penis? i have another problem, my penis become very small (from 15 cm to 5 cm) can do tell me why it so please another thing was that i late to pee, i must wait about 30sec before the liquid come out, what the problem? thank u for your answers sorry for my english.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
hi,thanks for query.I can not understand about split in penis.For size ,it is fine and there is no need to worry for this.Difficulty in urine could be due to many reasons like infection,some obstruction in urine tract,stone disease etc.Please talk to your doctor and get this diagnosed.
wishing you good health.