Hi Syed Aziz, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You haven't mentioned when did he take the Overdose of Paracetamol
tablets. An overdose of this medicine can damage his liver. Adults should not take more than 1 gram (1000 mg) of acetaminophen
per dose or 4 grams (4000 mg) per day. If taken with Alcohol, it increases the risk of liver damage
. Take him to ER Immediately even if he is feeling fine as he will require Immediate Gastric Lavage. The signs of Paracetamol Overdose include,loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting
, stomach pain, sweating, confusion or weakness. Later he may also develop pain in upper stomach, dark urine, or jaundice
Kindly take him to ER at the earliest. Good Luck.