Is it harmful to take meprate and orgamed in pregnancy ?

My wife didn’t get periods for 45 days so we have gone to Gynecologist then have done Pregnancy Test it came as negative and she didn’t get periods after that(15 days after pregnancy test) also, so doctor has recommended Meprate 10 mg she has taken around 4 tabs of Meprate and 10 Tablets of Orgamed after that also she didn’t get period for a month so once again we have gone to doctor she told that she is pregnant . Will the consumption of the tablets like meprate and orgamed will cause any problem to the baby?
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Welcome to HCM.
It usually does not cause problem, but one can never be sure.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.