Is it harmful to masturbate on a daily basis? Will it reduce sex power?

Hey i am 27 year old and i want to know about masturbation its harmful if i do it daily 2 or 3 time , but sometime i stop it for one week or for few days like 4 to 5 or sometime for 15 days but after this long period i can t ctrl I masturbate 2 or 3 time in a day for few days like 3 or 5 .... is that harmful ,Does masturbation reduces sex power? if yes then how can i get back my power again shortly ... please tell me must ...
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear ashish77492, Any sexual practice is to be done for two purposes 1) Pleasure 2) Procreation . what you are doing compulsive masturbation any thing too much or too frequent is not good . masturbation itself is not wrong the way you are doing is not good.
Try not to be alone most of the time keep yourself busy with friends family members , go outdoors, don't watch porn, or read sexually exciting material. engage your self in some other hobby, make schedule of masturbation on fixed day and when you masturbate don't ejaculate quickly try to postponed ejaculation many times and finally release will reduce your craving for frequent masturbation . all advises are not possible consult a sex counsellor he will help you.
General & Family Physician Dr. Himanshu Pandey's  Response
Hi ashish ! If you read my other answers , many young boys ask me, they mastubrate more then normal. I say it is normal to mastubrate as long as, accidently you damage your penis skin. Mastubrate won't make your sex power weak but it give you guilty feeling. So divert your brain to some thing useful to like sport, music, art, study , movie or any creative work which make you relaxed. Enjoy life. Be talented. Bye.