Is it harmful to give too much ceralac to 3 months old ?

hi i have a 1 year and 3 months old daughter.she is only 8.300 kg .she likes only cerelac and milk.I tried to give her cultural foods and foods mixed with milk but she dont accept it.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
try to add fruits in ceralac such as mashed banana, apple, etc,
consult a pediatric,. he/she can give u a good diet plan for her
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
At age of 1 year and 3 months your child should start having full diet although in soft form and she should get a habit to eat regular food.Giving cerelac is not harmful but it is not a food to be used for long time.Please start your child slowly on different things like try dal;soup(veg/non veg )biscuits;according to the diet you follow;try to find the likes and dislikes and start feeding accordingly.
Pediatrician, Neonatology Dr. Kathirvel Rajan's  Response
Child over 1yr of age can be offered whatever the adults in the house eat.
So try home made foods and fruits, vegetables, egg, milk.
Dont rely on Cerelac much.
Dont make a habit of giving junk food like pastry, ice cream, biscuits, sweet.