Is it good to quit smoking habit before surgery? Don't have any problem with this habit

I smoke a tiny bit of pot evey single day...I have for about 30 years now. I enjoy it. When I say a tiny amount I m referring to one or two puffs from either a joint or one small bong hit. I m having surgery in 4 weeks. Is it a good idea to quit my habit for awhile. I haven t had any problems with my habit ever. I m a daily exercizer, very fit, no lung issues that I know of. My surgery is due to thoracic outlet syndrome caused by an automobile accident. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012