Is it good to masturbate 6-7 times in a day ?

Hello, I am a 18 year boy and I love to masturbate regularly (6-7 times a day). It gives me a great pleasure. Please tell me is it good to masturbate? Please tell everything in detail. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

this time is too concentrate on studies and make ur good future and u are doing this type of act? do u think by doing all masturbation to that extant, u have sufficient time and energy that u can concentrate on ur one favour for ur parents plz concentrate on studies and brighten ur complete family future...
also masturbation to that extant is very harmful and plz stop thinking too much abt girls and sex..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
It is not well.Stop doing this thing.Concentrate on your studies first.In future it will not in your favour as per your health is concerned.
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response

welcome to health care magic forum,

everything in excess is bad for heath, masturbation is not bad for health but 6-7 times a day is too much,which will affect your sexual health in future, so it is better to reudce the frequency, 2 times a week will be ok for for.