Is it good to have dry fruits and wet dates during pregnancy ?

Hi Doc, My wife was really impressed with your answers so am I. Now, it my second inquiry in the previous regard, my wife is 22 years old, she weights 55 kgs and she is 4 weeks pregnant , she is concern about the fact that pregnant women should not have dry fruits especially dry and wet dates(khajoor or chhuara as called in hindi) because in our family their was a case with a pregnant lady, during her pregnancy she had dry and wet dates(khajoor or chhuara as called in hindi) because of which she had miscarriage . So I just want to confirm whether it is good for my wife to have dry and wet dates(khajoor or chhuara as called in hindi) or not during her pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011