Is it good or bad to stop the ejection ?

Hi, I am broc , I am 16 years old. I want to ask you something about the ejection of semens . when I masturbate , I squeeze my penis to stop the ejection of semens since loss of semens leads to loss of health. so is it good or bad to stop the ejection in this process ?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hey if you are not going to ejaculate then why you go to the act. Any type of [veg] desire to expel should not be held as it causes deterrent effect on health.never indulge in excess.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Hello..
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

after reading ur query, i think u need a proper guidance about sex, intercourse, masturbation etc... because in this world there are so many myths about sex, masturbation etc. and without knowing the exact we cannot enjoy our sexual power and sexual act...so first know about masturbation and sex properly...now about query...do masturbation properly if u have a desire and dont stop in between...its harmful according to ayurvedic it may lead some urinary infection in future..

Thanks
Dr.Bhagwan dass

Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, it is not so, masturbation is done for ejaculation. if u r not comfortable dont do it.ur health issues with semen r wrong.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Anisha Parmar's  Response
dont think like this.semen ejaculation will not affect your health.if you are doing excessive masturbation then that will harm your body so dont try to stop it.