Is it fine to use Oxy Elite Pro instead of Phendermine ?

I am currently taking Phendermine diet pills ...i took my last 1 this morning and i want to switch to Oxy Elite Pro that ok
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Hi anetra75;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Phenderamine is a diet pill also it has few side effects so if you have decided to discontinue it is better for you as well as your health.On the other side Oxyelite pro is a fat burner which is partly a herbal preparation and partly chemical formulation and is used by many people and so even you can use it if you are not allergic to any of the content of the preparation.Although the safety and efficacy of Oxyelite pro is not known when used for longer period so as a precaution please consult a family doctor before starting oxyelite pro.