Is it fine to have only one intercourse per night ?

hi i am 36 and married for last 9 years. i never could do more than 1 intercourse in one night. i hear people can do more that 3-4 times can you help me, do i have some problem or its ok or i need to see some doctor i shall be very greatfull if you reply me please
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Every person eats as much food as he requires or has appetite for similarly if your sexual appetite is satisfied with one time you will not need another time ;so you are absolutely normal there is no problem.Some people do have more desire and also they are easily aroused more than once so they do it more than once.Please do not worry if you want you can also try.Take care.