Is it fibromyalgia and interstitial cystitis that I have body and headache,joint pain,numbness in hands and feet ?

I am 35 6 1 and pretty healthy when it comes to labs and tests taken... I have been told that I have degenerative arthritis in my spine and neck, TMJ, tendonitis in both knees and elbows, hammer toes... I ve been working out since I was 18 and currently work out at a moderate pace at least 3 times a week... low impact aerobics, moderate weightlifting... Even at times that I have not worked out for several days or so my body hurts all over... I have been to so many doctors with the same list complaints and no one seems to know what is wrong with me... They all look at me like I m crazy because I look so healthy... My complaints are whole body muscle and joint pain , numbness in hands and feet, headaches... more recently I have pain and burning in my penis, and a spasmic throbbing in my anus... Tests were done for STD and infection, cat scans done for my penis that all came up negative... the pain in my penis went away for a week and then I ejaculated the pain came back and has not gone away since... I have a urologist appt next Friday... my wife seems to think I may have fibromyalgia and interstitial cystitis ... What are your thoughts and what do you reccommend...
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011