Is it fatal if neck twists during seizures ?

Hi. In a seizure, when the neck twists, is it fatal? and what should I do? Should I restrain it or leave it be?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
If someone experiences a seizure, give that person space, turn his/her body to the left side while he/she is lying down and do not touch or put anything in his/her mouth. There could be several complications for seizures which can be avoided by simple safety tips. Usually teck twisting may not cause fatal injuries.
Neurologist Dr. Shiva Kumar R's  Response
Thank you for consulting on HealthcareMagic. If the neck turns badly in seizures it can cause damage to the spine, particularly if it occurs frequently. However be careful not to restrain the neck during the seizures. best is to control the seizures with proper medications. Consult epileptologist for better treatment. Bye