Is it due to trying quitting smoking with chantix my stomach feels unsettled and vomited twice with white foam ?

I have been trying to quit smoking and now im on my 8th day. Nothing has really changed but for some reason my stomach feels unsettled and I have vomited twice in the white foam stuff. I m being told it could be pregnancy. I m not too sure about that but has not taken a test. Could this be from the Chantix? I ve been on their site all morning and im not seeing anything about vomiting white foam.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012