Is it dangerous to take unwanted 72 which was brought 3 months back ?

sir i had sex with my gf one day before and she took unwanted 72 on that day but that madicine was brought about 3 months it dangerous?plz help me sir?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
The medicine is the right one taken commonly to prevent unwanted pregnancy. You haven't quoted the expiry date of the drug. She may wait for her periods. You may ask her t take a pregnancy test after 10 days to rule out pregnancy.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Read the expiry date,I do not think it is of expiry date because date of expiry is quite long.
If tablet is of expiry date,nothing to worry it is not going to produce any side effect but weather it works or not I am not sure.
ok and bye.