Is it dangerous to have blood in the vomit during pregnancy ?

hello doctor ,my wife is pregnant for about 3 two and half months back she is vomitting daily . but now it has started beedind in the vomitting. please tell me is it dangerous to her. hello doctor,my wife is pregnant for about 3 two and half months back she is vomitting daily . but now it has started beedind in the vomitting. please tell me is it dangerous to her.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Vomiting in pregnancy is common symptom so if she has excessive vomiting bleeding can occur .If the blood quantity is more then you need to consult your Gynaec doctor so that the vomiting can be controlled.Take care.
Thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
Vomiting is common in pregnancy but bleeding is unusual. U need to consult a doctor ASAP and go ahead from there.
Hope this helps.
Take care..
hi welcome to hcm.it may also depends upon how much she vomited blood?what shoud she eat before vomiting.you have to immediately contact your doc first to check her vitals ,bp it may be alarm to her and baby.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in