Is it dangerous to have a strong knot on both my nipple ?

sir i have a strong knot in my both nipple. is this dangerous to me or not. what should i do.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Due to hormonal changes and fluctuation you may feel of such changes of knots in your breast.Other there is nothg to worry. Take care and if it continue consult your nearest physician for further management
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In majority of cases this is not dangerous. It can be attribute to certain hormonal changes and expected to vanish of its own in some time. you can have some analgesic if it hurts you. If it persists for long the consult your family doctor.