Is it correct to postpone periods for conceiving?

Hi.. My name is Bindiya and i am 32 years of age. Last month my egg ruptued on 21st day of after getting my periods. Usually i ll get my periods in every 27 days. Is it necessary that every month the egg ruptured period will be same as 21st day?.. Many people suggested me to postponed my periods by taking postponed tablets to get conceive? Kindly guide me to get conceive soon..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
May 2013
You didn't mention how you verified the ovulation.
Usually after ovulation it will take around 14 days for the onset of periods.
But according to your previous cycles 27 days cycles, you should have early ovulation.
So you better consult gynecologist, undergo follicular study to track the ovulation and plan unprotected intercourse around the period of ovulation. This can increase the possibility of pregnancy.
Don't use pills for postponement, that is not correct.