Is it common to have lower back pain during pregnancy and also have difficulty in putting pressure on leg ?

Hi there, I m 28weeks pregnant and have pain in my lower back, according to my own studies I believe I have a Bulging Disc in the Lumbar Region - It s extremely difficult to turn in night, and I lost some muscle strength in my leg as well - Also difficult to put pressure on my right leg while walking ext - Is this a common problem during pregnancy , and is this serious especially when I m pregnant? Should I rather consult my docter?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012