Is it common for a persons heart to race when not moving anywhere ?

Is it common for a person's heart to race when not moving any ? I am also sweating and my heart hurts from it beating so hard. I don t take anything. I had seen a cardiologist , but can t afford to see another one. I have no insurance, no money and I have no time during school to see one. Should I go file for medicaid and make an appointment? The highest is has gotten is 147. My norm is around 83. It has lasted for 20 minutes, but when I get off my Knees it slows down. I don t know what to think. I don t drink coffee at all. I was told to stay away from it. I do know that it is nasty to me.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009