Is it because of tonsil that I am suffering from throat pain ?

Hello i am a 22 year old male smoker for 3 years have a problem with my throat been about 6 months felt like i had something stuck almost to a stop with the smoking Now for 15days when i was smoked my ears get clogged and my throat hurts to swallow No problem with food or drink When i went to ENT i told them of the little off white balls and it is smell i m hacking up At that time it was only the throat giving me problems now the ears are something new He didn t really say much about that but it is still happening What should i do.... i was suffered from tonsil in childhood for 1-2 yr. few day i was searched that it is a symptoms of tonsillitis abscess .plz tell me the cure from this and what is the reason of this problem....
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011