Is it because of taking contraceptive pills that I am having pain in my breast and bloated ?

Hi, about 3 weeks ago I started with the Pill Noraday. Since then my periods have been on and off and my breast for the past 7 - 8 days have been very painful. Will this gradually stop or should I change my contraceptive ? I also constantly feel bloated and is if I m about to start a period. Is this normal and will this feeling go away? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
hiii Jane,

You are currently used Noriday Pill for 3wks.

**SIDE EFFECTS: Many women taking noriday experience mild breast tenderness to moderate breast pain. Others are headaches,a change in menstruation, spotting or complete absence of periods (Menstrual Irregularity). Some develops Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, such as water retention, abdominal pain and depression while taking Noriday.
Some experience GI side effects such as weight change, nausea and vomiting.Other possible side effects include dizziness, enlargement of breasts and changes in sex drive, excessive hair growth etc.

So your described clinical picture suggestive of PMS occurs prior to period. It is quite normal.
Take healthy diet with less salt, meditate some times, do little helps you.

For more details about this matter,mail id: