Is it because of removal of copper T that my breasts have become tender and painful ?

Hi, I got my copper T removed about a week ago, after having it for a year and seven months. Four days later, I noticed my breasts became tender, a little painful and are producing milk. Does it have anything to do with the removal? I add bouts of vaginal infection during the time I had it on and I have one sex partner who is faithful to me. I am 30years old, I weigh 52, cant remember my height but I am medically fit
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011