Is it because of nestum or mosquito bite that my 4 year old sons hands have become red ?

my son is about four and half months old baby ,i statred giving nestum a day afterseems to be mosquito in his legs and hands more reddish also i dnt know this is happened bcose of nestum or other reason . pls reply asap sir
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi aishwarya;
welcome to healthcare magic.
Normally Nestum is well tolerated but as you say there is redness on hands & legs it could be allergic also.As your baby is also very small better take him to a child specialist he will treat the problem & give you proper advice.Please consult ASAP.
take care
thanks sir