Is it because of miscarriage that I have vaginal bleeding after my periods ?

i have vaginal bleeding but ive already had my period this month please help i need to no if im having a miscarriage hi doctor im a 23 year old fiance and i were having sex and the condom split i took the morning after pill within a few hours of this happening...when my period came it was very light (my periods are always really heavy) but lasted the normal 5 nearly two weeks since my period stopped i have vaginal bleeding and stomac pains and my lower back is sore also have a really sore head and feel sick and very weak and the bleeding seems to be getting heavier....i play gealic football which can be a rough sport. i had a match yesterday morning and the bleeding and stomac pains started last night is it possibe that the morning after pill didnt work and i could be pregnant or having a miscarrige.... please help as i dont want to tell my fiance inless there is something to worry about
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011