Is it because of masturbation that the size of my penis is getting small ?

is hand practies to pinees will give any side effact to me i feel that my pinnes is getting smaller and thin please tell me how can i stop it
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Sexologist 's  Response
dear,this is a severe disease which is not under control...it show alot of there adverse effects like to decrease human hight,reduce mentality power,increase body size means increase body waist.decrease pennis size and also have the effect to thick the the urethra ....its side effect also shows in old age like irregular urination abdomnal pain etc...
the best way to stop it is to pray on time and be safe from social disease like bad envierment etc and get marry soon.