Is it because of infection that I am having cramps in my lower abdomen ?

hi,i have been having some cramps to my lower abdomen ,i visited a OBGYN and he told me that it might be endometriosis or an infection,he prescribe some antibiotics which i already had not feeling the pain anymore so am wondering if there be any chance of me being pregnant? as he had told me that the pain might be the reason why am taking so long to get pregnant.i have had an pelvic abdominal ultra-sound and everything was normal.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011