Is it because of having arip mt 15 mg I am getting my periods late and irregular ?

I am 25 years old married woman my LMP is 16/7/2011 and dates for last three periods are 8thmay,14thjune,and 16th july and till now i do not got my periods also i am feeling a little bit of stomach pain and i feel pain when i touch my breasts why my periods are not coming and if they come why they are so late and irregular from 1-2 days i got to tears fast also i am taking arip mt 15 mg does because of this medicine i am getting my periods late and irregular
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011