Is it because of depression that my body shivers and I have pain in my organs ?

i love a girl and she is making excuses in marring me from because of this i have started a strangle body shivers nad my organs pains.specially my hearts and my brain .evan i sweat inspites of sitting under the fan.i want to forget her about even at night i see her in my dream and then i cry and its pains again and the same pain is happening in day too. cant do anything or job properly.i m trying my best to come out of this problem but still its way to strong for me to handle.please help me.i am need help please help me plz.i am also not being able to eat anything either.all are my parents are scared about my this pain.plz help plz i am 27years male.i didnt had any problem before.ths is happened after my gf is trying to break away with me.i loved her way too much. i have done way too much hardwork for her but she is is trying to leave me for her future and her family.we are i 3yrs relationship.i begged her but all things are going out of my hand now.plz help me how to 4get this thing and be normal again.i hv lost my job because of this pain.i tried to keep my self busy but still she is in my mind and heart.plz help me i want to be normal again parents r suffering because of this.plz help..plz
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
be strong in mind and body
you stop running after the girl who is just exploiting you
best way to forget it is to engage yourself in your daily activities and star helping others in their need .these may be in your family ,with your friends
develop yourself in such a way that you will find better partner and be positive about it
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Please build up confidence within yourself dont get so much crazy in a girl if she is not interested you are not alone. Except her eveyone is with you. You had your dreams and aims in life. Your parents had lots of hope with you.Please dont lose your hope and done be so much weak ..Recognise the inner soul within you and think about future and make your family happy.Dont stuck with a girl. Love them who love you. Who will be happy with you.... YOur are lucky enough some one very special is made by girl may be waiting in the other corner of life...Wait for that day and keep marching ahead
Life is so much beautiful if you smile