Is it because of depression or mental disorder that I feel down, hopeless and anxiety ?

I'm not sure if I have depression or another mental disorder. I have been feeling down, hopeless, and alone lately. I am always tired, I usually can t fall asleep for a while after I go to bed and no matter how much I sleep it doesn t feel like enough. I m wondering if I have an anxiety disorder or depression. I am a fifteen year old girl. My father and most of my fathers side of the family also have depression.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011