Is it because of cysts or mental stress that I am unable to conceive ?

due to cysts i am not able to concieve. doctor says there is hormonal imbalance in the body. i have been married for 5 yrs. my father had passed away a yr before my marriage n i have not come in terms with life after his death. i feel a negative energy whn i meet new people and now it has started affecting my married life.i feel highly depressed n stressed when my spouse is inaffectionate and only reponds whn he needs sex and i feel like a trophy in the house used as decor...i feel helpless... plz suggest how do i go about as the strress is affecting hormones n leading to cysts hampering pregnancy
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
First, do all the necessary investigations of USG abdomen with the exact size of your cysts also along with others like blood, urine, hormones etc if you haven't.
Secondly, calm down - you need some good help from something like yoga, breathing to help your mind relax.
Thirdly, if cysts are the cause - don't panic. All cysts are not bad and can be treated by various options like laser, drugs etc.
And you can even get pregnant, by many other options as well.
Proceed one at a time for a rational treatment plan.