Is it because of chicken pox that I am having red spots on my face and body ?

Hi, i m 35 and its been 3 days that i have the chicken pox the fever is over in fact it got over two days ago but i still have the red spots all over my face and body. they havent turned into blister yet and i have no itching. does it mean it will take a longer time for these red spots to turn into blister or .....???? should i apply any oinment on them? can i shave? or shaving will damage them? should i take a shower many times a day or once is all right?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011