Is it because of TB drug resistance I am coughing blood, having fever and skin rashes?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with TB. Been taking the quadtabs (inh, pzn, rif, eth) for about a month now. At the start of my treatment, there s not much blood in my sputum, but am having itching and skin rashes . A week later I wasn t able to eat on time after brisk walking and had fever . Lost the rashes but the fever came back. These past days I have been coughing significantly larger volumes of blood whenever I eat less and sometimes I also cough blood in the morning which lasts the whole day. Is this drug resistance? Should I rest more or should I continue brisk-walk and deep breathing exercises?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011